The Campus Activities Board is a committee of Manchester Community College students dedicated to bringing students together by planning, organizing, and executing events for the MCC community. Recent past event highlights included: Lunchtime Lounge featuring various performers, Comedy Nights, MCC Got Talent, bus trips to Boston Celtics, and Stress Busters.
What We Do
- We reach out to the entire MCC community by providing programming that is inclusive and responsive to what students want.
- We serve the MCC community with an unprecedented level of moral, pride, energy, and exhibit comprehensive programs of social, recreational, cultural, and educational events.
- We provide events that foster community with the MCC student population.
- We create an atmosphere of fun in events for the students.
- We create events that are of purpose and meaning.
- We work together with other student organizations and campus offices.
- We provide programming and leadership skill development opportunities to MCC students.
Past Events Photos
Please include your full name, phone number, major, and what type of activities you would be interested in (i.e. trips, travel, special events, concerts, movie nights, lectures, etc).