Experience a day in the life of a nursing student on Thursday, October 26th from 9am to 1:30pm!
- Attend a nursing lecture
- Observe a live simulation exercise demonstrated by senior nursing students in the nursing lab
- Chat with current nursing students about their nursing school experiences
- Discuss nursing educational/career options with the Director of Nursing and College Counselor for Allied Health programs
- And oh yes, lunch is on us, too!
This opportunity is limited to 15 high school SENIOR students in the Manchester and surrounding areas who have:
- Successfully completed high school Biology with lab, high school Chemistry with lab, and Algebra 2
- Have an interest in pursuing the field of nursing
Ready to Register?
Fill out the form below to register. Remember there are only 15 open spots and registration is on a first come, first serve basis. An automatic confirmation email will be sent immediately and fully registered students will receive a second confirmation email within a few days.
Registration for the 2017 Shadow a Student Nurse Day is now full. Thank you to all those interested!
As this is being held on a school day, it is expected that registered students have attained permission for an excused absence for a college visit. If requested, we will supply participating students with documentation of attendance.