Our Student Support Counselor is here to offer support for any personal circumstances and to connect you to resources that will help ensure your academic success at MCC.
Are you looking for:
- A place to talk about something going on for you?
- Support with your mental health?
- Community resources to help with housing, utilities, transportation and food?
- Strategies to help balance school with other life responsibilities?
- Anything not on this list?
Email, call or stop by Kristen's office for more information!
Student Support Counselor
MAIN Building Room 303
MCC has a Student Assistance Program called Kepro that offers free confidential counseling services and other support for students. Learn more here:
Kepro Student Assistance Program: