Apply for federal funds to cover tuition and other costs. Visit our Tuition Assistance page for full details. Learn more about how MCC is responding to the COVID-19 health situation.
Apply Now! Manchester Community College

Transcript Requests

Please Note: Students who have a past due balance at any of the colleges within the Community College System of NH will not be provided transcripts.

If you are ready to request a transcript, you can do so in the following ways...

Order Online

Order transcripts through the Student Information System (SIS).

  1. Recent Graduates (graduated within the last year):
    Go to and log in with your EasyLogin credentials
  2. Select the "Student" tab or link
  3. Select the "Student Records" link
  4. Select the "Request Official Transcripts" link

Note: Transcript ordering through SIS is available to students who attended MCC after 1991. If you attended prior to 1991, you will need to submit the Request a Transcript Form.

If you have any questions about Transcript Requests, please contact the Registrar's Office at (603) 206-8120 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Downloadable Form

Download the Request a Transcript Form. We have made the form editable, so you can type right into it!

Write a Letter

If online requests are not your thing, you can write a letter to us. Transcript requests must include the following information:

  1. Name while attending MCC
  2. Current name, mailing address and phone number
  3. Student ID Number
  4. Dates of attendance and/or graduation
  5. Address where you would like the transcript sent
  6. Student's signature must accompany written request

Submit your letter to...
Manchester Community College
Registrar's Office
1066 Front Street
Manchester, NH 03102

Fax: (603) 206-8287

We are located in the Student Services HUB (Suite 254). Feel free to hand in your request in person as well.


A student's transcript is private information. No third party may receive a copy of a student's transcript without the student's written consent.