Please Note: Students who have a past due balance at any of the colleges within the Community College System of NH will not be provided transcripts.
If you are ready to request a transcript, you can do so in the following ways...
Order transcripts through the Student Information System (SIS).
- Past Graduates:
Go to the Student Information System and log in with your Student ID and PIN
- Recent Graduates (graduated within the last year):
Go to http://sis.ccsnh.edu and log in with your EasyLogin credentials
- Select the "Student" tab or link
- Select the "Student Records" link
- Select the "Request Official Transcripts" link
Note: Transcript ordering through SIS is available to students who attended MCC after 1991. If you attended prior to 1991, you will need to submit the Request a Transcript Form.
Download the Request a Transcript Form. We have made the form editable, so you can type right into it!
Write a Letter
If online requests are not your thing, you can write a letter to us. Transcript requests must include the following information:
- Name while attending MCC
- Current name, mailing address and phone number
- Student ID Number
- Dates of attendance and/or graduation
- Address where you would like the transcript sent
- Student's signature must accompany written request
Submit your letter to...
Manchester Community College
1066 Front Street
Manchester, NH 03102
Fax: (603) 206-8287
We are located in the Student Services HUB (Suite 254). Feel free to hand in your request in person as well.
A student's transcript is private information. No third party may receive a copy of a student's transcript without the student's written consent.