Apply for federal funds to cover tuition and other costs. Visit our Tuition Assistance page for full details. Learn more about how MCC is responding to the COVID-19 health situation.
Apply Now! Manchester Community College

Other Student Services


All buildings and facilities at MCC are accessible. If you need assistance, please call (603) 206-8000 and speak with the Receptionist.


The college contracts with a private vendor to run our campus bookstore. Beyond the textbooks and extra course material for each course, students can shop for basic supplies, apparel (T-shirts, clothing, backpacks, etc.), and gifts at the campus store. Students who have questions about pricing, books, fan gear, graduation caps and gowns, or any issues should direct their inquiries directly to the MCC book store at (603) 622-9941.

Visit Bookstore Website
View Bookstore FAQs

Bus Service

Bus service is provided by Manchester Transit Authority and is available Monday-Friday. Schedules are available at the main reception desk. Passes are free to enrolled students (must show Student ID), one per semester.

See MTA Bus Routes & Schedules


A private vendor runs the cafeteria, which is located in the Student Center. Students can buy hot or cold foods and drinks. Cafeteria hours are posted each semester. Vending machines are available in Anytime Eats inside the lower entrance when the cafeteria is closed.

Child Care

The Child Development Center (CDC), run by a private vendor, is for preschoolers through kindergarten age as a Lab School for MCC’s Early Childhood Education (ECE) students. The CDC is staffed by fully degreed ECE teachers and supervised student interns and offers part-time, full-time and drop-in options, developmentally appropriate and individualized programming and low ratios.

The Center is open from 7:30am to 5:30pm. The Center is licensed by the State of NH Childcare Licensing Bureau and complies with all regulations and requirements. The Center also holds a quality award by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).

For more information, visit the Child Development Center's website

Housing Options

MCC does not maintain residence halls on its campus or assume responsibility for housing, but we have an agreement with UNH-Manchester for shared residence halls downtown. For details, please click here. Students are also welcome to check on information about local housing options posted below. Arrangements and contracts for housing are solely between the student and the landlord.

MCC Student ID Card

All students are encouraged to obtain an MCC ID Card. The card is free to all students and only takes a few minutes to get. We recommend that you keep your ID card with you while at the college.

The MCC ID Card entitles you to some great benefits:

  • Use it to easily check out books and other materials from the MCC Library.
  • Scan it to check in for Advising, Tutoring, and other appointments.
  • Ride free on any MTA Bus.
  • Receive discounts from local merchants and businesses.
  • Use the MCC Fitness Center.

If you forget your card and need campus services, MCC staff can look up your ID number.

Drop by the Learning Commons during our regular hours (posted at to get your ID Card. If you lose it, let us know and we’ll make you a replacement card. Please have your student ID number available, or if you do not know it, we can help you look it up.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the MCC Library at (603) 206-8150 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..


A student blanket accident insurance policy is available to all students enrolled in the CCSNH System. Please be aware this plan is an accident only plan. For more information visit: and select "CC System of NH." The college is not liable for personal injuries incurred by students who are in attendance. Students are encouraged to either provide their own coverage or purchase the insurance provided by the system.

All Nursing and Allied Health Students who have a clinical must have personal health insurance, as well as professional liability coverage. This professional liability coverage is purchased through MCC's Bursar's office.

Smoking Areas

Smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking areas. Smoking is not allowed in the buildings or non-designated grounds at Manchester Community College.

Summer Camp

MCC's Child Development Center offers a variety of summer camps for children entering first through fourth grades. Each program runs from 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday, for several weeks during the summer. For more information, visit the Child Development Center's website.

Veterans and Active Military Duty Personnel

MCC is proud to support all of our military personnel and their families. Students wanting to use veteran's benefits for educational expenses, should contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. in the Registrar's Office. Verification is done two weeks after classes begin and all documentation needs to be submitted prior to that time. Students should notify the Bursar's office prior to the payment deadline of any expected veteran's benefits.