Explore in-demand careers, academic programs and employment opportunities based on your interests.
Manchester Community College uses College Central Network as its official resume and job posting service. This service allows students to:
- Access event announcements, career advice documents, podcasts, videos and articles
- Search for Full-time, Part-time, Internship/Co-op job opportunities easily and efficiently
- Create and upload resumes, cover letters and a career portfolio to make available to employers
- Develop and expand your personal branding and professional networking presence on social media using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
Ranked "New and Noteworthy" by iTunes and reviewed as "outstanding," College Central Podcasts provide clear, concise, expert advice and tips for entry-level job search and career related issues. Job seekers will have easy access to insight and instruction on résumés, interviews, internships, etiquette, and more.
When you're a student, it can feel like money is always tight. You've got bills, rent, and tuition to pay, and you want to have enough money for fun, too. So how can you get on the right path to a great financial future, while making your money count today?
CashCourse is your real-life guide to taking charge of your money. Their online personal finance tools help you build real-life-ready financial skills.
Manchester Community College uses NH Transfer to guide students through the transfer process with colleges and universities in the NH Transfer system. A community college to college or university transfer puts a bachelor's degree within reach.
NH Transfer allows students to complete general education courses at local community colleges without losing credit when transferring to four-year programs. Students are receiving a college- or university-equivalent education with the financial value of a community college.
To learn how your academic program will transfer, go to the NH Transfer database.
- NH Transfer Form (GSC, KSC, PSU, UNH-D, UNH-M ONLY)