Career Development prepares students for successful careers in the 21st century. In-person and online resources are available to MCC students as they achieve their academic and career goals. MCC has robust online resources which provide employment opportunities, resume and job preparation assistance, as well as a career resource library.
We’re here to help you with your goals!
- Set up an appointment with Career Counselor, Sara Ackerson, by going to Navigate and choosing "Advising Center".
- Visit College Central Network, MCC's official resume and job posting service. Access career advice, podcasts, videos, and articles. Search for employment. Create and upload resumes, cover letters, and portfolios.
- Explore careers and paths at MCC to help you move forward on Career Coach.
Check out our online tools and recommended websites!
- College Central Podcasts: Provides clear, concise, expert advice about the job search and other career-related issues.
- NH Employment Security Career Exploration and Training: Comprehensive list of links on career exploration, returning to work, apprenticeships, and more.
- Stay, Work, Play NH: Resources include job postings, industry overview, starting a business, and professional netowrking.
- Southern NH Area Health Education Center: Read more about health careers, including salary ranges and exploration.
- Career Advising
- Resume and Cover Letter
- Interview Preparation
- Job Search Strategies
- Career Events
- Classroom Presentations
For more information, contact:
Manchester Community College does not discriminate in the administration of its admissions and educational programs, activities, or employment practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or marital status. The complete policy can be found at the following link.