Ready to begin or advance your career in Medical Coding or Health Information Management? Join us for an Information Session!
Thursday, November 1st | 5:30-7pm | Room 325
HIM professionals collaborate with the health care team to collect, analyze, store, protect and ensure the quality of patient health information. They often serve in bridge roles, connecting clinical, operational and administrative functions in a hospital or clinical setting.
HIM Program Features:
- Evening, online and weekend classes
- New accelerated 8-week format
- Prepares students for RHIT certification exam
- Only CAHIIM accredited program in NH
- Industry experienced and knowledgeable faculty
- Financial aid eligible
- Earn college credit for industry-level knowledge
Info Session Agenda:
- Associate degree and certificate program overview
- Career opportunities and economic outlook
- Question and answer session
- How to apply for admission
- How to apply for financial aid
Ready to Register?
Registration for the special HIM Information Session event is now over. Thank you to all those who attended!
The Manchester Community College HIM program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM).