Graduates: be sure to complete the Alumni Information Form to stay in touch.
The 2020 MCC Graduation is scheduled for Wednesday, May 20th at 3:00pm.
Important Dates & Times for 2020 Graduation
Friday, March 6th
Last day to submit your Petition to Graduate Form to the Registrar's Office and graduation fee. If you have not yet submitted your petition to graduation please do so ASAP!
Friday, April 3rd
Last day to order your Caps & Gowns through the MCC Bookstore. Caps & Gowns are provided to students at no additional charge.
Friday, April 17th
6:00pm - MCC's 2nd Annual Honors Evening
Tuesday, May 12th
Evening of Excellence Awards Ceremony at the Derryfield Country Club
Tuesday, May 19th
Nurse Pinning Ceremony
Wednesday, May 20th
10:00am - Graduation Rehearsal at the Thomas F. Sullivan Arena at St. Anselm College
Immediately after the rehearsal, celebrate with your fellow graduates at the Senior Send Off sponsored by your MCC Student Leadership.
2:00pm - Graduates arrive for line-up at the Thomas F. Sullivan Arena at St. Anselm College
3:00pm - Graduation begins at the Thomas F. Sullivan Arena at St. Anselm College
Directions to the Thomas F. Sullivan Arena
Graduation events are held off campus at St. Anselm College in Manchester. There is plenty of parking available near the arena.
Graduates should encourage their families to arrive early enough to park and get seated before the ceremony begins at 3pm.
- Caps & Gowns must be ordered at the bookstore by April 3rd. The Bookstore's telephone number is 622-9941. Caps & Gowns will be available for pick-up at the Bookstore the week before Graduation.
- Graduation Invitations will be available two weeks before Graduation. Students can pick them up in the Academic Success Center or in Academic Affairs. Although they are not needed to enter the ceremony, graduates will receive a keepsake set of five invitations.
- Diploma available at rehearsal! Students who have completed all academic and financial requirements prior to graduation will have the opportunity to pick up their diploma at rehearsal. During the graduation ceremony, students will be given a blank diploma cover when they walk across the stage. Students with outstanding issues will be required to complete those obligations before receiving their diplomas.
- Graduation Photographs will be taken of each graduate throughout the Graduation event and will be available for download from the photographer's website. The MCC Marketing department will also be taking photographs that night that will be available for viewing/downloading from the college website.
- Academic Issues need to be taken care of immediately. Meet with your Academic Advisors now to ensure completion of degree requirements.
- Honor Students with a CGPA of 3.3 or higher will receive a gold honor tassel at rehearsal, provided they have completed ALL of their requirements prior to Graduation.
- Official Transcripts will be mailed to you after Graduation. If you need any prior to Graduation, contact the Registrar's Office.
Please Note: At the completion of the Spring 2020 Semester, after all grades have been posted, the Registrar's Office will do final degree audits. Students who are still missing courses toward degree requirements will be contacted. Any student who is taking a class(es) at another institution must have transcripts from that institution received by the Registrar’s Office no later than Friday, May 15th, in order to receive a degree at the graduation ceremony. Students who submit transcripts after Friday, May 15th, will receive a blank diploma cover and will have their degree mailed to them after transcripts have been evaluated.
Plan ahead to make sure things go smoothly on Graduation day. Your degree/professional certificate cannot be issued until:
- you have met all academic requirements for Graduation,
- you return all library materials and/or pay all overdue fines,
- your account with the Bursar's Office is paid in full,
- and all "HOLDS" are removed from your account.