Graduates: be sure to complete the Alumni Information Form to stay in touch.
The 2021 MCC Graduation is scheduled for Tuesday, May 25th from 2-4pm at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium (Fisher Cats Stadium) in Manchester. More information and important deadlines will be posted to this page shortly.
Important Dates & Times for 2021 Graduation
Friday, April 9th
Last day to submit your Petition to Graduate Form online. If you have not yet submitted your petition to graduate, please do so ASAP!
Monday, April 12th
Last day to order your Caps & Gowns through the MCC Bookstore. Caps & Gowns can be ordered online and will be shipped directly to graduates.
Friday, May 14th
All graduates who are planning on attending the graduation ceremony must RSVP online, including guests, by Friday, May 14th.
Tuesday, May 18th
Nurse Pinning Ceremony - contact the Nursing Department for more details.
Tuesday, May 25th
2021 Graduation Ceremony
Health screening and masks are required to attend the ceremony.
Please note, graduates must RSVP for their entire party. The party must arrive at the event together with one ticket. Graduates will receive information regarding a specific arrival time for them and their party when we are closer to the event.
Rain Date: Wednesday, May 26th
Directions to Northeast Delta Dental Stadium
The graduation ceremony will be held off campus at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium in Manchester. There is plenty of parking available near the stadium.
- Graduates must RSVP to attend the ceremony.
- Each graduate is allowed 4 guests and must enter their guests’ information when they RSVP.
- Caps & Gowns must be ordered by April 12th.
- Diplomas will be mailed after the ceremony! Students who have completed all academic and financial requirements prior to graduation will have their diploma mailed the week after the ceremony. During the graduation ceremony, students will be given a blank diploma cover when they walk across the stage. Students with outstanding issues will be required to complete those obligations before receiving their diplomas.
- Graduation Photographs will be taken of each graduate throughout the Graduation event and will be available for download from the photographer's website. The MCC Marketing department will also be photographing the event and those photos will be available for viewing/downloading at the college website.
- Academic Issues need to be taken care of immediately. Meet with your Academic Advisor now to ensure completion of degree requirements.
- Honor Students with a CGPA of 3.3 or higher will receive a gold honor tassel at rehearsal, provided they have completed ALL of their requirements prior to Graduation.
- Official Transcripts will be mailed to you after Graduation. If you need any prior to Graduation, please contact the Registrar's Office.
Please Note: At the completion of the Spring 2021 Semester, after all grades have been posted, the Registrar's Office will do final degree audits. Students who are still missing courses toward degree requirements will be contacted. Students who are taking a class or classes at another institution must have transcripts from that institution received by the Registrar’s Office no later than Monday, May 10th, in order to participate at the graduation ceremony.
Plan ahead to make sure things go smoothly on Graduation day. Your degree/professional certificate cannot be issued until:
- You have met all academic requirements for Graduation
- Your account with the Bursar's Office is paid in full
- All "HOLDS" are removed from your account
- The Registrar’s office has an accurate mailing address on file