Graduates: be sure to complete the Alumni Information Form to stay in touch.
Re-watch the 74th MCC Commencement Ceremony today.
View/download the official 2020 Graduation Program.
Once it is safe to congregate in large groups again, MCC will invite students to a special reception for 2020 Graduates during our 75th anniversary celebrations.
- Caps & Gowns must be ordered at the bookstore by April 3rd. The Bookstore's telephone number is 622-9941. Caps & Gowns will be available for pick-up at the Bookstore the week before Graduation.
- Graduation Invitations will be available two weeks before Graduation. Students can pick them up in the Academic Success Center or in Academic Affairs. Although they are not needed to enter the ceremony, graduates will receive a keepsake set of five invitations.
- Diploma available at rehearsal! Students who have completed all academic and financial requirements prior to graduation will have the opportunity to pick up their diploma at rehearsal. During the graduation ceremony, students will be given a blank diploma cover when they walk across the stage. Students with outstanding issues will be required to complete those obligations before receiving their diplomas.
- Graduation Photographs will be taken of each graduate throughout the Graduation event and will be available for download from the photographer's website. The MCC Marketing department will also be taking photographs that night that will be available for viewing/downloading from the college website.
- Academic Issues need to be taken care of immediately. Meet with your Academic Advisors now to ensure completion of degree requirements.
- Honor Students with a CGPA of 3.3 or higher will receive a gold honor tassel at rehearsal, provided they have completed ALL of their requirements prior to Graduation.
- Official Transcripts will be mailed to you after Graduation. If you need any prior to Graduation, contact the Registrar's Office.
Please Note: At the completion of the Spring 2020 Semester, after all grades have been posted, the Registrar's Office will do final degree audits. Students who are still missing courses toward degree requirements will be contacted. Any student who is taking a class(es) at another institution must have transcripts from that institution received by the Registrar’s Office no later than Friday, May 15th, in order to receive a degree at the graduation ceremony. Students who submit transcripts after Friday, May 15th, will receive a blank diploma cover and will have their degree mailed to them after transcripts have been evaluated.
Plan ahead to make sure things go smoothly on Graduation day. Your degree/professional certificate cannot be issued until:
- you have met all academic requirements for Graduation,
- you return all library materials and/or pay all overdue fines,
- your account with the Bursar's Office is paid in full,
- and all "HOLDS" are removed from your account.