MCC Rave Alerts is Manchester Community College's emergency notification system that will help ensure rapid and reliable mass communication to students, faculty, and staff. The MCC Rave Alert system is designed to communicate with cell phones (text and voice messages), landlines, and email addresses, should a crisis, emergency situation or weather closure/delay occur on the MCC campus.
How do I get registered for MCC Rave Alerts?
Receive recorded messages, texts or emails in the event of MCC emergencies, delayed openings or closings via our vendor Rave Wireless.
- You will be automatically registered to receive alerts sent to your CCSNH email address.
- You will receive notification from Rave with your password.
- Visit https://www.getrave.com/login/mccnh.
- Add your phone number(s) and personal email address, if you want to be alerted in ways other than your CCSNH email address.
- Click on Test to verify that your phone and email address are receiving alerts.
- Check your MCC email account for a Rave Email Confirmation.
- Confirm your email address by clicking on the link within the Rave email.
- If you’ve added a mobile phone number, check your cellphone for a text from Rave with an activation code.
Note: MCC Rave Alerts will only be received once the confirmation email and/or confirmation text message are received.
Once you register with MCC Rave Alerts you do not need to re-visit the SIS page unless you wish to update your communication methods, or opt-out completely of the MCC Rave Alerts service.
You can read more about MCC Rave Alerts, including some FAQs and disclaimer about the service.
Still having trouble?