An Ambassador’s primary function is to help give information to prospective students about MCC and represent his/her program. This is a volunteer position here at MCC, but involves committing to a several events related to admissions over the year. Admissions events range from Open Houses, Student Panels, special tours, etc. This is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to personal and professional growth by serving and representing Manchester Community College.
What We Do
- Provides tours of campus regularly to prospective students, families, and other visitors
- Helps with panels for large school groups, guidance counselors, and other community organizations
- Assists with Open House, Information Sessions, and any other events hosted or co-hosted by the Admissions Office
- Will be invited occasionally to participate in other school-wide events such as New Student Orientation
- May attend recruiting events in the community with an Admissions Counselor when connected to your program
- Greets and provides directions, general information, and assistance to visitors, students, and staff when needed
- Maintains proper work attire (business casual) and projects professionalism
- Participates in a minimum of 5 events throughout the year (estimated) for admissions'