New Student Orientation
Now that you've been accepted, the next step is to attend New Student Orientation. At Orientation, you will familiarize yourself with the campus, our faculty, staff, and the many valuable services available to you.
- EVENING STUDENTS: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 5:30-8:30pm
- DAY STUDENTS: Thursday, August 24, 2017 10am-2pm
RSVP's for the August 2017 Orientation have closed.
At Orientation you will:
- Get critical information you need before classes start.
- Tour the campus and see where your classes are.
- Share a meal with your advisors and future classmates.
- Learn about services, student clubs and opportunities.
- Have fun and win prizes!
The Parent Orientation is an opportunity to learn about campus resources and attend a special session, "a day in the life of a MCC student".