Apply for federal CRRSA funds to cover tuition and other costs for spring semester. Visit our Tuition Assistance page for full details. Learn more about how MCC is responding to the COVID-19 health situation.
Apply Now! Manchester Community College

Tuition Assistance: Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations (CRRSA) Act

Tuition Assistance

If you or someone in your household has experienced a financial loss or increased expenses due to COVID-19, you may be eligible for tuition and fees assistance for the Spring semester at any of New Hampshire’s Community Colleges. In awarding funds, the Community College System of NH is subject to eligibility and compliance rules determined at the federal level.

What do I need to know about eligibility?

You must submit a valid 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to the college you will attend. The FAFSA application is available at

You, or someone in your household1, must have experienced a financial loss or increase in expenditures related to COVID-19.

1Household definition: If you were born before January 1, 1997, you are an independent student for application purposes, and household is defined as student and spouse (if applicable). If you were born on or after January 1, 1997, you are a dependent student for application purposes, and household is defined as student and parent(s).

How do I apply?

You can use one of the following application forms:

If you have been an active student at a NH Community College since May 1, 2019 select the “Prior or Current Students” link. Otherwise, follow these steps:

  1. Create a Dynamic Forms account by clicking "Prospective and News Students" link above and then clicking "Create New Account" below the sign in form.
  2. Then return here and click on the “Prospective and New Students for Spring 2021” link above.

What else do I need to know?

CRRSA tuition assistance can be used for tuition and academic fees. If you have other forms of tuition assistance, such as Pell grants, UNIQUE grants, or other types of aid or scholarship, you can use them to cover other costs of attendance or tuition and fees beyond what the CRRSA grant will cover.

You can be enrolled in any number of courses up to full-time enrollment, in either credit or non-credit courses.

Information that is required, and other conditions of aid, can be found on the application form.

Where can I get more information about Dynamic Forms?

Visit the Dynamic Forms FAQ page.

I submitted the application and I have questions. Who do I contact?

Please email the MCC Financial Aid Office at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and a financial aid officer will reply to your question.