Welcome to the Power of 2!
Enrolling at Manchester Community College (MCC) is the first step toward earning an associate degree and a bachelor’s degree through the New Hampshire Dual Admission Program. DualNH provides a seamless academic pathway from MCC (or any of the NH community colleges) to one of the institutions of the University System of New Hampshire (University of New Hampshire, Keene State, Plymouth State and Granite State) in a broad range of programs.*
Students in the DualNH program will receive special academic advising to chart a seamless transfer pathway.
*Program pathways include most liberal arts degrees and also, depending on the specific colleges, other programs outside of liberal arts. An advisor can work with you to determine which programs are part of DualNH and which may be accessible through other types of transfer agreements between the institutions.
Start at MCC and earn admission to one of these colleges:
Here's how you get started:
Apply to MCC and indicate on the application that you would like to enroll in the Dual Admission Program.
Once accepted, work with an advisor for course placement and registration.
Sign a Dual Admission Program agreement outlining the program requirements.
- Admission to the University System of New Hampshire is guaranteed by maintaining a 2.5 grade point average and earning your associate degree, while remaining in good standing. Only courses in which you earn a "C" or better will transfer. It is important to talk to an academic advisor as you plan your courses.
- Admission to majors in USNH colleges is dependent upon meeting major specific requirements. Additional partnership programs have been established with the University System of New Hampshire to guarantee transfer into specific programs.
- The Dual Admission program is best suited for students in the specific degree programs with established dual admission agreements (such as the ones listed below).
Granite State College
- AS in Allied Health area, Business Studies, Management, or a closely related field to Health Care Management, BS
- Early Childhood Education, AAS to Early Childhood Education, BS
- Early Childhood Education, AAS to Applied Studies, Human Services and Early Childhood Development, BS
- Nursing, AS to Nursing, BSN
- AS or AAS in a nonbusiness field to Applied Studies: Management, BS
- Teacher Education, AS to Teacher Education, BS (multiple options)
Keene State College
- Early Childhood Education, AAS to Education: Early Childhood Development, BS
- Fine Arts, AA to Art: Studio Art, BA
- Graphic Design, AAS to Art: Graphic Design, BA
- Management, AS to Management, BS
- Marketing, AS to Marketing, BS
Plymouth State University
- Accounting, AS to Business Administration, BS
- Computer Science, AS to Computer Science, BS
- Early Childhood Education, AAS to Early Childhood Education, Early Care and Education, BS
- Early Childhood Education, AAS to Early Childhood Education, Teacher Certification (K-3rd), BS
- Liberal Art/Block Transfer, AA to Block Transfer, BS
- Management, AS to Business Administration, BS
- Marketing, AS to Business Administration, BS
UNH – Manchester
- Accounting, AS to Business/Accounting, BA
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology (Mechatronics pathway), AS to Mechanical Engineering Technology, BS
- Computer Science, AS to Computer Information Systems, BS
- Liberal Arts/Behavioral Science, AA to Psychology, BA
- Life Science, AS to Biological Sciences, BA or Biotechnology, BS
- Management, AS to Business, BA
UNH – Durham
- Liberal Arts, AA to Liberal Arts, BA
(AA) - Associate of Arts
(AAS) - Associate of Applied Science
(AS) - Associate of Science
(BA) - Bachelor of Arts
(BS) - Bachelor of Science
(BSN) - Bachelor of Science in Nursing
* Other programs available at other area colleges. Programs subject to change.