The Student Information System (SIS) is your central location for all your information (personal, academic, financial, etc). It is also the "launching point" to all the other services MCC offers. SIS provides you access to your EasyLogin information, academic records, course schedules & registration, online add/drop courses, final course grades, as well as financial aid & payment information.
How do I get to SIS for the first time?
Click here for the direct link to SIS for first-time users.
The main route to get to your SIS account without bookmarking the specific URL is to use the Quick Links dropdown menu above, which is found on any page.
View/download the Printable Instructions.
Step 1: Log into SIS & Setup SIS 24/7 Password Reset Functionality
- Enter your User ID and PIN Number.
- Your User ID is your Student ID number (including the "A"). You can find your Student ID number on your official school documents (i.e. Acceptance Letter, Welcome Letter from Helpdesk, class schedule, student ID card, etc.)
- Your PIN Number will be your 6-digit birthday (mmddyy format). Or, if that doesn't work, try the last six digits of your Student ID number.
- Click the "Login" button.
- Reset your PIN Number.
- Re-enter your default PIN Number.
- Pick a new PIN Number. It must be any combination of six numbers, no letters. You will have to enter it twice to confirm.
- Click the "Login" button.
- Accept the Terms of Usage agreement.
- Setup SIS Security Questions
- Enter your new PIN which was setup a few screens before.
- Select a security question from the drop down box and provide the answer.
- The answer is case sensitive.
- Click "Submit" to access your SIS account.
You are now at the SIS Homepage.
Step 2: Obtain your EasyLogin Account Information
- While at the SIS Homepage, click on the "Personal Information" tab.
- Click on the "Student EasyLogin Information" link.
- If your EasyLogin username and default password have been created, it will be displayed. Make a note or take a picture of your ID number and your new SIS PIN number as you will need them again in Step 2 below and in the future, should you forget your EasyLogin Username & Password for any reason.
- Click on the "Activate/Manage EasyLogin" link.
Note: It takes 24 to 48 hours after course registration before an EasyLogin account is created for first-time students. Students will not be able to proceed to #4 above until their EasyLogin account has been created.
Step 3: Log into EasyLogin and Setup 24/7 Password Reset Functionality
- Log in to the EasyLogin portal using your EasyLogin username and password that you obtained in Step 2 above.
- Setup two security questions and privde your answers.
- Click the "Enrollment" tab.
- Change your default EasyLogin password by clicking on the "Change Password" tab.
- Enter the default EasyLogin password you obtained in Step 2 above.
- Enter a new EasyLogin password. The rules surrounding the password are displayed on the screen.
- Click the "Okay" button.
Explore the Student Information System and become familiar with its content. You will need to use SIS not only over your entire stay at MCC, but even afterwards (i.e. requesting transcripts).
Your next step would be to setup your MCC Alerts.
Still having trouble?
If you have any problems logging in to SIS, submit an IT Helpdesk ticket or visit the IT Helpdesk in Library.