Manchester Community College provides each student with a college email address which is automatically generated within 24 hours of your very first course registration. This email is the official means of all electronic communication between you and the college. Check your student email regularly.
Be wary of email scams asking you to revalidate your mailbox, or telling you that your quota has been exceeded. This type of request in email is ALWAYS a scam. MCC or CCSNH would never send this type of message and we would never ask you to go to a web site to revalidate your account.
To protect your private information in your email you should never fall for this type of scam or give out your personal login information to anyone. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the IT Helpdesk at (603) 206-8080 or mccnh.edu/helpdesk.
What's my Student Email address and password?
- Your email address is your EasyLogin username followed by @students.ccsnh.edu
- Your email password is your EasyLogin password.
- You can find your EasyLogin username and password information in SIS ("Personal Information" tab, then "Student EasyLogin Information" link).
How do I access my Student Email?
The direct link to your Student Email is http://o365.students.ccsnh.edu
The main route to get to your Student Email without bookmarking the specific URL is to use the Quick Links dropdown menu above, which is found on any page.
Please note that the email interface is web-based and to have the best possible user experience you should always make sure you are using the most recent version of your favorite web browser.
Accessing Student Email on Mobile Devices
Student Email is also accessible via most mobile devices. Below is a quick tutorial for setting up your student email on an iOS or Android device.
- Download and launch the official Microsoft Outlook App from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Select the "Add an Account" option.
- Press the "Office 365" button.
- Enter your @students.ccsnh.edu email address.
- When you go to enter your EasyLogin password, you will be redirected to the CCSNH central login screen.
- Enter your EasyLogin password.
- You will then be redirected back to the Outlook App with your account added in.
- For additional support, visit Microsoft's FAQs about Outlook for iOS and Android.
Please note, jsmith123 will replace your EasyLogin username.
Free Office 365 for Students
All MCC students have access to and can choose to install free copies of the Office 365 products. Follow the instructions below to access or install a copy of Office 365 Apps on your personal computer using your MCC Student Email Account.
- Access your MCC Office 365 Email Account using your EasyLogin username and password.
- From your Inbox, click on the Application Launcher Icon at the top left side of your screen.
- Click on Office 365.
- Click on the Install Office apps to install Office 365 on your personal computer or you can access any of the applications available via your web browser by clicking on the application icon.
Still having trouble?
If you have any problems accessing your student email, submit an IT Helpdesk ticket or visit the IT Helpdesk in Library.