EasyLogin helps with the previous hassle of remembering three different login combinations for the various services MCC offers.
1 Username. 1 Password. 4 Services.
You can use your EasyLogin details to access...
Step 1: Obtain Your EasyLogin Username and Password
- Visit the SIS First-Time Login Page.
- Login using your Student ID / PIN Number combination.
- Click the "Personal Information" button.
- Click the "Student EasyLogin Information" link.
Step 2: Activate Your EasyLogin Account
To activate your EasyLogin account and setup your security questions, follow the steps below.
- Log in to the EasyLogin portal using your EasyLogin username and password that you obtained in Part 1 above.
- Read the pop-up notification and click the "Click to proceed" link. You will be redirected to the "Enroll" tab automatically.
- Choose questions and provide your answers. Your answers must be between 5 and 255 characters in length.
- Click the "Enroll" button.
Step 3: (Optional) Change Your EasyLogin Password
You will be able to change your EasyLogin password at any time, after you activate your EasyLogin account and setup your security questions as described in Part 2 above. To change your EasyLogin password, follow the steps below.
- Log in to the EasyLogin portal using your EasyLogin username and password.
- Once logged in, click the "Change Password" tab.
Help!? I changed my EasyLogin password and now I can't remember what it is!
If you have changed your EasyLogin password and can't remember what you changed it to, follow the steps below.
- Visit the EasyLogin password reset page.
- Enter your EasyLogin username and click "Continue".
- Answer both of your security questions.
- You will then be prompted to create a new EasyLogin password.
I'm a current student. Do I need to use EasyLogin?
You will no longer be able to log in to Blackboard using your old Blackboard-specific login credentials. You now gain access to Blackboard using your EasyLogin username and password. We've also enabled you to log in to your SIS account using your EasyLogin username and password. If you prefer the old way, you can still access your SIS account using your A12345678 Student ID / PIN Number combination.
Your EasyLogin username and password are the same as your Student Email username and password. The only thing you've got to do is activate EasyLogin by following the steps above. Really, it's that easy.
Still having trouble?
If you have any problems using your EasyLogin, submit an IT Help Desk ticket or visit the IT Help Desk in Library.