MCC Alerts is Manchester Community College's emergency notification system that will help ensure rapid and reliable mass communication to students, faculty, and staff. The MCC Alert system is designed to communicate with cell phones (text and voice messages), landlines, and email addresses, should a crisis, emergency situation or weather closure/delay occur on the MCC campus.
How do I get registered for MCC Alerts?
Receive recorded messages, texts or emails in the event of MCC emergencies, delayed openings or closings via our vendor Rave Wireless.
- Visit https://www.getrave.com/login/mccnh.
- Click on the "Register" button.
- Complete the online registration form. The registration email address MUST BE your MCC student email address.
- Check your MCC email account for a Rave Email Confirmation.
- Confirm your email address by clicking on the link within the Rave email.
- If you’ve added a mobile phone number, check your cellphone for a text from Rave with an activation code.
Note: MCC Emergency Alerts will only be received once the confirmation email and/or confirmation text message are received.
Once you register with MCC Alerts you do not need to re-visit the SIS page unless you wish to update your communication methods, or opt-out completely of the MCC Alerts service.
You can read more about MCC Alerts, including some FAQs and disclaimer about the service.
Still having trouble?