MCC Alerts is Manchester Community College's emergency notification system that will help ensure rapid and reliable mass communication to students, faculty, and staff. The MCC Alert system is designed to communicate with cell phones (text and voice messages), landlines, and email addresses, should a crisis, emergency situation or weather closure/delay occur on the MCC campus.
How do I get registered for MCC Alerts?
You can register to receive MCC Alerts by...
- Log in to your Student Information System (SIS) account.
- Log in using your EasyLogin credentials.
- Once logged in, click the "Personal Information" link.
- Click the "Emergency Notifications System (MCC Alerts)" link.
- Add your information.
- Press the "Confirm" button.
Once you register with MCC Alerts you do not need to re-visit the SIS page unless you wish to update your communication methods, or opt-out completely of the MCC Alerts service.
Still having trouble?