Students, Faculty & Staff using a MCC computer with the latest version of the Adobe Cloud Applications loaded on it will be required to create an Adobe Cloud Account and log in to it whenever they use any aspect of the Adobe Cloud Suite (including viewing PDF files). This is a requirement of Adobe, not a new requirement of MCC or CCSNH. The Adobe Cloud Applications include: Illustrator, Lightroom, Professional, PhotoShop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Animate, Audition and a few others. Please follow the simple instructions below to create an Adobe Account.
Note: If the computer only has the Adobe PDF Viewer application installed on it, signing in to an Adobe Cloud Account will not be required.
Registering for an Adobe ID
The first time you access an Adobe application on the MCC computer, you will be prompted to log in. If you do not have an Adobe Cloud Account yet, you will be required to create one.
- Click the "Get an Adobe ID" link below the Sign In form.
- Enter your name.
- Enter your @students.ccsnh.edu email address. You MUST use your @students.ccsnh.edu email address in order to receive the correct licensing.
- Enter a password. The password you use for your Adobe Cloud Account does not need to be the same as your EasyLogin password.
- Click the "Sign Up" button.
- Check your MCC email for an email from Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Click on the "Verify your email" link to complete the Adobe Cloud Account creation process.
Once your email address has been verified, the creation of your Adobe Creative Cloud account is complete.
I forgot my Adobe Cloud Password...
If you forget your Adobe Cloud password, simply click on the "Forgot Password" link located on the Adobe Creative Cloud Sign In page. Supply your @students.ccsnh.edu email address and then check your email account for a password reset email from Adobe. Click on the "Reset password" link within the email and follow the prompts.
Once your password is reset, return to the Sign In page and login.
Still having trouble?
If you have any problems with Adobe Creative Cloud applications, submit an IT Helpdesk ticket or visit the IT Helpdesk in Library.