The ATI TEAS Exam was developed to measure an applicant's skills in the areas of reading, math, science and English (language usage). It is a statistically significant predictor of early nursing school success.
At a Glance
- Time limit is 209 minutes
- Four option multiple choices with 170 total questions
- Computer based
- A 4-function calculator is provided within the test software
- Students register at ATITesting.com
- Non-refundable fee is $100.00
- Minimum Adjusted Individual Scores to continue candidacy on the ATI TEAS:
- Reading: 74.5%
- Math: 68.8%
- Science: 55.3%
- English: 66.7%
- Applicants are permitted to take this test three times in an application year; no sooner than six weeks between attempts
- Test scores are valid for a period of two years
- If taken 3 times, MCC will consider/review the last 2 TEAS exams only
* Register early as seating is limited and the test session may be closed by the deadlines below.
Preparing for the ATI TEAS
- ATI TEAS Study Manual - Sixth Edition: ISBN: 978-1-56533-575-2
- Online Practice Assessments: Two different versions with 150 questions each patterned after the original TEAS V exam and are designed to give a sense of what to expect in both content and format.
- TEAS Study Package: Includes Study Manual and Online Practice Assessments.
For additional information in regards to ATI TEAS preparation materials, visit https://www.atitesting.com/ati_store/TEAS-Products.aspx
What You Should Know
Due to COVID-19, the TEAS exam will be proctored remotely until further notice. This remotely proctored exam offers a variety of secure exam setting including video, audio, and screen recording designed to maintain the integrity of the exam and ensure uncompromised exam results. For additional information, visit https://www.atitesting.com/teas/the-ati-teas-exam-with-proctorio.
Remote proctoring requirements include the following:
- Laptop or PC (no tablets, iPads or phones)
- Browser: the test is administered using the Google Chrome browser only
- Microphone: Any microphone, either internal or external
- Webcam: 320x240 VGA resolution (minimum) internal or external
- Internet Speed: .5-1.0 Mbps. Test your internet speed using www.speedtest.net
Create an account and register to take the TEAS Exam at http://atitesting.com/teas/register
Please check your email as you will receive further instructions when ATI adds your name to the testing roster (may take 48-72 hours).
- Students will be required to show 2 forms of identification (one picture).
- Use of electronic devices (pda, cell phone, iPod, etc) is not permitted.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis and seating is not guaranteed. Be sure to register well in advance!
All requests/documentation for test accommodations must be submitted to Melissa Olson at least 3 weeks prior to the test date. Please note that specific test dates have been identified for students with approved extended time accommodations.
2020-2021 ATI TEAS Testing Dates
|Friday, June 26, 2020||2pm|
|Saturday, July 25, 2020||9am|
|Saturday, August 22, 2020||9am|
|Saturday, September 12, 2020||9am|
More dates will be published soon. Students can register online at http://atitesting.com/teas/register