The ATI TEAS Exam was developed to measure an applicant's skills in the areas of reading, math, science and English (language usage). It is a statistically significant predictor of early nursing school success.
At a Glance
- Time limit is 209 minutes
- Four option multiple choices with 170 total questions
- Computer based
- A 4-function calculator is provided within the test software
- Students register at ATITesting.com
- Non-refundable fee is $100.00
- Minimum Adjusted Individual Scores to continue candidacy on the ATI TEAS:
- Reading: 74.5%
- Math: 68.8%
- Science: 55.3%
- English: 66.7%
- Applicants are permitted to take this test three times in an application year; no sooner than six weeks between attempts
- Test scores are valid for a period of two years
- If taken 3 times, MCC will consider/review the last 2 TEAS exams only
* Register early as seating is limited and the test session may be closed by the deadlines below.
Preparing for the ATI TEAS
- ATI TEAS Study Manual - Sixth Edition: ISBN: 978-1-56533-575-2
- Online Practice Assessments: Two different versions with 150 questions each patterned after the original TEAS V exam and are designed to give a sense of what to expect in both content and format.
- TEAS Study Package: Includes Study Manual and Online Practice Assessments.
For additional information in regards to ATI TEAS preparation materials, visit https://www.atitesting.com/ati_store/TEAS-Products.aspx
What You Should Know
- Students will be required to show 2 forms of identification (one picture).
- Use of electronic devices (pda, cell phone, iPod, etc) is not permitted.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis and seating is not guaranteed. Be sure to register well in advance!
All requests/documentation for test accommodations must be submitted to Melissa Olson at least 3 weeks prior to the test date. Please note that specific test dates have been identified for students with approved extended time accommodations.
Important To Know
In the event of inclement weather and the College is closed, the exam will rescheduled. Closings are posted on the college's website and the college's voicemail message at (603) 206-8000. The rescheduled date will also be posted to the website and it is the student's responsibility to confirm and make arrangements to attend the rescheduled test date.
2018-2019 ATI TEAS Testing Dates
A schedule of TEAS exams for application year 2020 will be added shortly!
Students can register online at ATITesting.com