New Student Orientation
Now that you've been accepted, the next step is to attend New Student Orientation. At Orientation you'll familiarize yourself with the campus, our faculty, staff, and the many valuable services available to you.
- EVENING: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 5:30-8:30pm
- DAY: Thursday, August 24, 2017 10:00am-2:00pm
At Orientation you will:
- Get critical information you need before classes start.
- Tour the campus and see where your classes are.
- Share a meal with your advisors and future classmates.
- Learn about services, student clubs and opportunities.
- Have fun and win prizes!
The Parent Orientation is an opportunity to learn about campus resources and attend a special session, "a day in the life of a MCC student".